What did you like most about the workshop ?
- Relevance. It is connected to the work I do, day in and day out. It is about creating influence & been noticed out and think that makes the difference.
- Changed my perception about storytelling and listening.
- The program structure was designed to reflect on our own stories and practice them during the workshop. The effectiveness of storytelling was demonstrated by stories told during the workshop.
- The small assignments given to the groups and asking them to present was very useful, including the feedback.
- The pace of the program and the seriousness that there is a followup as well.